Thursday, August 24, 2006

Depending on Tiki

As expected my #4 first round pick in last night's fantasy draft was the Giants running back Tiki Barber. Although he's getting on in years and has a bit of wear and tear i'm hoping he can deliver the goods again this season.
My full lineup is as follows.

Starters:
QB Jake Delhomme CAR
RB Tiki Barber NYG
RB Brian Westbrook PHI
WR Hines Ward PIT
WR Santana Moss WAS
WR Joey Galloway TB
TE Todd Heap BAL
DST Bears CHI
K David Akers PHI

Reserves:
QB Ben Rothlisberger PIT
RB Lawrence Maroney NE
RB Ron Dayne DEN
WR Laveranues Coles NYJ
WR Robert Ferguson GB
WR Reche Caldwell NE

I think i have a well rounded team and hopefully they'll all stay healthy and have a shot at winning the league. I tried a few sleeper picks with my reserves in Maroney, Caldwell and Dayne and think one of them should break out at some point in the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home