Friday, August 25, 2006

Bridgestone Invitational Golf

The second round is just getting underway and i have made four 3-Ball bets:

Laid Mickelson against Hensby and Ames (To lay means i'm betting against them)
Laid Immelman against Browne and Cabrera
Laid Donald against Johnson and M. Campbell
Backed Love against Takahashi and Short

After the first round Adam Scott is leading on -7. Tiger shot -3 and is in good position. I could trade out of my lay bet on Tiger for no loss but i think i'll leave it and see how today's play goes.

On a different topic i played B&M (Brick and Mortar) poker last night at the Marriott. It was the best $5/$10 No Limit game i've seen for a while. I was stuck early on but made a great call for a lot of money on the river with only top pair going on a read i had on my opponent which proved to be correct. I ended the session up about $250.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home