Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday Sports Update


So Andrea (my wife) is in Costa Rica for work for a week so it's just me, Scrappy and sports all weekend.

On Friday i went 4 and 0 in my golf 3-balls which i haven't done for a while, but Tiger is currently 2 clear with 3 holes to play and looking good for his fourth win in a row. I managed to do a bit of trading on Betfair and only have a small liability on him now so it's not too bad.

After Arsenal and Spurs both got beat yesterday i was pulling for Chelsea pretty hard this morning to make me level on the weekend's soccer. They duly obliged with a comfortable 2-0 victory. When i get a bit excited and shout at the TV Scrappy comes running because he thinks i'm shouting at him. I try to explain that nothing's wrong and i'm actually happy because Chelsea have scored but i don't think he understands!

Played poker again last night at the Marriott and picked up another $300. It could have been more but i shouldn't complain. I'll probably play again tonight if there's a game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home