Wednesday, September 06, 2006

NFL Week 1 Picks

Before i get to the picks let me give you a quick update:
Tiger won 5 in a row on Monday and i won my only bet on this event which was Glover's 3-ball on Friday for 3 units.
England lost both the 2nd and 3rd cricket ODI's against Pakistan and if you'd followed my golden rule from the 'It's raining Money' post you'd have been in the money.
In Euro 2008 qualifying England won 5-0 and 1-0 against Andorra and Macedonia respectively and now that's out of the way we can return to proper football with the resumption of the EPL on Saturday. (I'll post these picks on Friday)
And finally tonight is the live draft for my $400 work fantasy league.

And now to my NFL Week 1 Picks:


So after an agonising 7 month wait the new NFL season is finally upon us. Last season was highly profitable and i expect this season to follow in the same vein. Here are my picks for week 1.

Miami at Pittsburgh.
Everyone should have a $1,100 risk free bet on the Steelers for this one courtesy of Mansion.

Atlanta @ Carolina
Carolina -5
1 unit @ 1.943

Philadelphia @ Houston
Philly -5.5
2 units @ 1.962

Chicago @ Green Bay
Chicago -3.5
2 units @ 1.990

San Diego @ Oakland
San Diego -3
1 unit @ 2.140

All lines from Pinnacle correct at time of posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home