Friday, September 08, 2006

Work Fantasy Draft

So on Wednesday night it was my work's live fantasy draft. It started at 8pm and finished just after midnight which is when the trading begun. I left at 1am as i was happy with my team but the trading continued untill 5am!
I named my team Scrappy's Sharks after my dog and here are the players that will hopefully bring home the dosh for me:

Starters
QB Donovan McNabb PHI
RB Shaun Alexander SEA
RB Kevin Jones DET
RB Ahman Green GB
WR Reggie Wayne IND
WR Hines Ward PIT
TE Jason Witten DAL
DST Steelers PIT
K Nate Kaeding SD

Reserves
QB Jake Plummer DEN
RB Mike Anderson BAL
RB LenDale White TEN
RB Verron Haynes PIT
WR Lee Evans BUF
WR Keenan McCardell SD
WR Joe Jurevicius CLE
TE Dallas Clark IND
DST Jaguars JAC

I really like my starting line-up but feel my reserves lack quality so i might have to do some trading or try to pick up some players off waivers. Anyway at $400 per team and $10 per trade the prize will definately be worth winning. I'll keep you posted on both my fantasy leagues as the season goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home